Listed here are non-MCCB meetings, conferences and seminars which may be of interest to our members.
- If any MCCB member knows of upcoming conferences, seminars or workshops, please email appropriate information to the MCCB Webmaster (email@example.com) for consideration.
- RUSSIA IN JULY! July 6-11, 2013 in Saint Petersburg. 38th International Congress organized by the Federation of European Biochemical Societies – “Mechanisms in Biology”. 65 speakers from the USA (3 Nobel Prize winners). For a PowerPoint presentation (4.8 Mb) of the conference, click here. For details on arranging travel, click here. There will also be a Forum for Young Scientists from 3rd through 6th July.
- Association for Biology Laboratory Education (ABLE) – June 25-28, 2013 in Calgary, Alberta
- The American Society for Cell Biology – December 14-18, 2013 in New Orleans
- Looking for a biology-related conference anywhere in the world? Check out this site, which lists scores of conferences by month in 2012 (from mangrove ecosystem analysis to nanotechnology to free radical research).
- Assistant Professor of Biology – Microbiology November 16, 2017
- Spring 2017 June 28, 2017
- Anatomy and Physiology Adjunct Instructor at Delta College June 8, 2017
- MCCB Executive Board Meeting – December 2017 February 9, 2017
- Fall Conference 2016 December 30, 2016